An Introduction to Tantra and Sacred Sexuality e-Book
This book offers insights into basic and advanced concepts of Tantra and Sacred Sexuality. It explains how to awaken and experience your sensual self, moment-by-moment. This book is exciting and enticing, as well as powerful and healing. You do not have to be in a relationship to enjoy, explore, and apply sacred sexuality or this book. Sacred sexuality opens you to experiencing levels of ecstatic bliss and unconditional love and, most importantly, bringing these experiences into your daily life - for yourself and others. Ultimately, it opens you to living bliss, not just feeling it. This ecstatic vibration translates into consistently feeling unconditional love for all people and things, which is why it is called “the path of living bliss.”
- Publisher: Grail Productions Inc (November 8, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0974021636
- ISBN-13: 978-0974021638
- E-Book Available Through Instant Download - Notes:
- To "side-load" your .mobi eBook to a Kindle device, follow these directions.
- Epub files will open directly on your computer, smart phone, or other devices.
- PDF files will open anywhere with the free Adobe reader, and even on Kindle devices in the Doc section.
- Although we ask you to choose either .mobi, .epub or .pdf format for purchase, it is very easy to convert one to the other if you change your mind, or have several different devices. Just Google "epub to mobi" or "mobi to epub, " etc. to find a free conversion site, or download the free Calibre program here.